Wedding shenanigans

my mate got married the other day
his best man was to nervous to do the speech
I had an hour to prepare mine and do one for him
That happened when my bro got married many years ago. Best man couldn’t do the speech due to nerves and my dad stepped in with no notice. Feel sorry for folk that they are unable to speak like that. Yes it’s uncomfortable for most people but no one minds. Hope your unplanned speech went down well

After 22 years, me and the mother of my children have agreed to take the plunge later this year.

She’s finding it hilarious that in drink, I’ve somehow asked four different mates to be my best man so far. I’ve had some awkward, back pedalling conversations recently and could only come up with the solution of the role being a team effort.

Have my fellow bluemooners fucked up on their big days in any way?
If you are looking for a DJ then I am your man.....

This is genuinely true....got married in 2019 and had the evening doo at a big hotel.
Loads had booked rooms for the night.
Obviously I ended up steaming and went to bed about 3am,leaving some in the residents bar.
Woke up in the morning and could feel the wife lay next to me and thought I better give her a cuddle.
So I rolled over put my arm round her and my leg over her,opened my eyes and it's only her fuckin mum.....I kid you not.
Never jumped out of bed so quick in my life.
Luckily the wife was at the bottom of the bed,still in her wedding dress.

Why was your mother in law in your bed on wedding night?

After 22 years, me and the mother of my children have agreed to take the plunge later this year.

She’s finding it hilarious that in drink, I’ve somehow asked four different mates to be my best man so far. I’ve had some awkward, back pedalling conversations recently and could only come up with the solution of the role being a team effort.

Have my fellow bluemooners fucked up on their big days in any way?

got married was made miserable, and now single.

don't do it haha

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.