Weee can see you sneaking innnn...

my old man said I should sign to this cos he said it was a good crack and some threads are funny. I spend most of my time lurking and only post on topics occassionally. Oh and I've been a season ticket holder since 1992.

Bring back Carl Griffiths

I was invited to share snippets from my wide and varied past in the hope that they might inspire a sense of responsibility in the younger posters on here who from boredom and a lack of amenities all too often resort to housebreaking by smashing in peoples back doors.

wahablue said:
Now retired,to old for golf every day,daughters gave me a computer and said bloody use it or you'll get your face slapped.Now addicted.

No shame there, old people fall asleep on trains all the time.

terry_phealens_mum said:
I slapped some guy in the face who was asleep on a train...later i signed up to this

Slapping retired ex-golfers on trains is not big or clever.

I joined because I was promised a free pitchfork and flaming torch, they've still not arrived :(

Signed up to numerous English Premier league club sites to get a feel for the fans when I decided to look into buying a club, Did a couple of years research and fortunately an old pal decided to get rid of the ideal club so I snapped it up off him and stuck around.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.