Weee can see you sneaking innnn...

Not NEW I lost my user name and couldn't get logged on as usual name so had to change names, when site went down, been here for some time.

I am a lifelong 38 year old blue, been attending games since I was four and have held a season ticket for the last thirteen years or so. I have been reading some of the posts on bluemoon probably for about a year or so and eventually decided to sign up so that I can make the odd comment myself.

first game 1985 not as big a fan as some on here ive only got a city card now!
points situation 3600 ish just cant get to as many games as used to hopefully do 3 or 4 aways between now and the end of season , ime still dreamin we all could be goin barmy in bolton!!! u just never know.
been lurking on here for about a year then thought fook it dip mi toe in the bluemoon lake of lurkers.

Joined up when it looked like Sven was going to be sacked, to see what other blues made of it. Stuck around ever since :P First match was in 1999 at home to Barnsley. Those were the days.

I'm actually a rag trying to covertly infiltrate this website and assassinate the mods.

in all seriousness, my best mate was wearing his awful beckham shirt about six or seven years back and I asked why he supported the team. when he couldn't give me an answer I told him i would support a real club, city, and would revel in every victory over his beloved beckham, to which he replied that he'd never heard of man city and that his friend was supporting liverpool, their real opposition. not believing this, knowing my geography, i decided to become a city fan and began to lurk here. I caught the occasional game here and there between streams and occasional showings on tv here in the US, but for the first few years it was all match reports and gamecasts... finally i found bluemoon, lurked for a while, and got eventually got involved in the discussion. call me plastic for the reason i joined or the fact that i can't go to a game but i'll stand by city

To be fair I heard about Bluemoon but Forums never intrested me until my mate showed me a few threads on Bluemoon and I signed up in 2008 and gradually it has taken over my life.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.