Weekend Football Games

AlthamBlue said:
taconinja said:
I have to admit I like West Brom and Hodgson.

-- Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:46 am --

Yup. Scharner got sent off almost immediately after their first goal and it had to be done. No option really.

What for mate?
He was on a yellow card from the first half. West Brom score in the second. They try to seize momentum and move in for another shot on goal, but Villa break. Don't remember who precisely, but the guy has the ball a few yards over the halfway line into WB territory and Scharner comes from behind, slides in, and just takes him out. I can't think any WB fan would complain about that card. It was the most clear-cut yellow I've seen in a while.

taconinja said:
AlthamBlue said:
What for mate?
He was on a yellow card from the first half. West Brom score in the second. They try to seize momentum and move in for another shot on goal, but Villa break. Don't remember who precisely, but the guy has the ball a few yards over the halfway line into WB territory and Scharner comes from behind, slides in, and just takes him out. I can't think any WB fan would complain about that card. It was the most clear-cut yellow I've seen in a while.

Thanks pal.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.