Weekend Football Games

masterwig said:
Hughes doing well at Fulham, scoring for fun at the moment.
Yeah, I think Hughes is at his natural level. No offense to him or Fulham. I just don't think he can handle the egos at the top, top level yet. That and his defensive schemes can often lack.

And Rodallega misses another chance! Two beautiful chances and gave away at least one of the penalties! Horrible. He might want to sub himself at this point.

Those are bad draws for Wigan and Blackpool at home against teams with little to play for.

AlthamBlue said:
taconinja said:
He was on a yellow card from the first half. West Brom score in the second. They try to seize momentum and move in for another shot on goal, but Villa break. Don't remember who precisely, but the guy has the ball a few yards over the halfway line into WB territory and Scharner comes from behind, slides in, and just takes him out. I can't think any WB fan would complain about that card. It was the most clear-cut yellow I've seen in a while.

Thanks pal.
No problem. :)

Football is taking off here in the states (television ratings-wise) to the point I get to watch pretty much every Premier League match, every important La Liga match, every important Serie A match, and every important Bundesliga match. Have to endure MLS though. ;)

MCFC BOB said:
Bluemoon115 said:
What?

The favourites for the FA Cup against super all out attacking fearless quality Blackpool was a bad game?

Surely not!
Surely yes. That really was crap.
Does it make you feel better about our performances? ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.