Weird food mixtures that 'work'

Kenney_The_Blue

Just had spaghetti on toast and tried mustard with it, absolutely awful :/

I love experimenting with food and different concoctions, what have you tried that wouldn't 'normally' go together but has been nice?

I kid you not, when I was a kid living at home our nextdoor neighbour used to have kippers and custard on a more or less daily basis. You knew when he was up and getting his brekkie as you could smell the kippers cooking. Fucking weirdo. (top bloke though, sadly no longer with us).

Was shocked to discover that dark chocolate is often the 'secret' ingredient used in a good chili, but once you've tried it you will never look back!!

Pigeonho said:
I kid you not, when I was a kid living at home our nextdoor neighbour used to have kippers and custard on a more or less daily basis. You knew when he was up and getting his brekkie as you could smell the kippers cooking. Fucking weirdo. (top bloke though, sadly no longer with us).

That's absolutely fucking rank

A lad who lived opposite me used to have rice pudding butties.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.