Weird KDB/Grealish love affair fanfiction

I know the weird weird world of ‘fanfiction’ - where people imagine usually sexual spin off encounters between characters from their favourite film, TV series etc - can be downright odd. But this Twitter video thread about an unrequited love affair between Kev and Jack surely takes the (soggy?) biscuit

'Read the full conversation' it says under the video. No bloody chance. I lasted 21 seconds of the video and only that long because l am a bit slow at this time of day.

Bit weird. I wonder if these people would like to have fiction written about them without consent and plastered around the world.

She has been doing this for about a year now, she's completely bonkers.
I don't think she has quite grasped the fact that fan-fiction is actually writing about literary or cinematic characters not real people. What she is doing is bordering on slander and/or libel.

I know the weird weird world of ‘fanfiction’ - where people imagine usually sexual spin off encounters between characters from their favourite film, TV series etc - can be downright odd. But this Twitter video thread about an unrequited love affair between Kev and Jack surely takes the (soggy?) biscuit

8f84627d3a0579a0893ebfd56463e026.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.