Weird Smells you love.

when i was 16 my bf worked in tesco butchery dept and he had to mop up at the end of his shift, using lots of bleach. He used to come home smelling of bleach....................... still makes me feel horny now the smell of bleach

BlueBearBoots said:
when i was 16 my bf worked in tesco butchery dept and he had to mop up at the end of his shift, using lots of bleach. He used to come home smelling of bleach....................... still makes me feel horny now the smell of bleach

Hiya, my names Dan Demestos - if you wanna chat PM me ;-)

oooooo now you're talking :)

(sorry been reading this for years but haven't actively posted so no idea how to actually pm or anything lol)

Forgive me for coming over all "QI" here, but the sense of smell is the one most closely linked to memory - hence so many posts saying "I love this smell cos it reminds me of..."

I'm with pee dubya - never smoked, but love the smell of cigarette smoke in the fresh air - reminds me of my formative years at Maine Road in the early 80s.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.