Weird Smells you love.

It seems that most peoples favourite smells are the same, I wonder what it is about us as humans and these scents? I think I've just had my dragons den moment, petrol perfume, mmm mmm.

ChesterRdBlue said:
kippaxwarrior said:
Where abouts do you live on chester rd
only because im nosey and i live on(well just off chester rd!)

I'm afraid my name is now all a sham, I moved about twelve months ago to Urmston, but did live just by Chesters hotel, spitting distance from Old Trafford. Where abouts are you?
Because I'm equally as nosey

Bottom end next to the Manc Way roundabout,next next to the Beever & Struthers buliding opposite st georges chruch

Sex smell
Pop corn (but can't stand to eat the stuff!)
My little girl....even though she stinks of baby milk most of the time (which technically isn't very nice to smell!)...

That nice skinny smell you get when you sleep next to someone you love...that's the only way I can describe it! :)

Off the line laundry, equally, that smell people bring in when they come in out of the cold.

babies.

clean womens hair

new trainers

cut grass

baked bread

Possibly deviated from topic here as there's nothing wierd in the above!

I do enjoy the sulphuric smell of my own farts though :-S

Petrol
Magic Markers
Night-time (you know when you go out at night and its cold there's a certain smell in the air......lads?)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.