Ear Wax
Women's naughty bits
Brut
Wild Garlic
A baby's head
Glue in a crisp packet...<br /><br />-- Thu Sep 30, 2010 9:07 am --<br /><br />
kippaxwarrior said:
ChesterRdBlue said:
I'm afraid my name is now all a sham, I moved about twelve months ago to Urmston, but did live just by Chesters hotel, spitting distance from Old Trafford. Where abouts are you?
Because I'm equally as nosey

Bottom end next to the Manc Way roundabout,next next to the Beever & Struthers buliding opposite st georges chruch

I used to live about 50 yards from there! A regular in The Star in the old days when it was still open... a top City pub.

Wet sand, but that particular one that they get in nurseries and playgroups as it reminds me of them.

That wet earth and mulchy smell as it reminds me of footie pitches and sunday league changing rooms.

Freshly baked bread mmmmmmmm

A roast joint cooking mmmmmmmmmm

fbloke said:
Wet sand, but that particular one that they get in nurseries and playgroups as it reminds me of them.

That wet earth and mulchy smell as it reminds me of footie pitches and sunday league changing rooms.

Freshly baked bread mmmmmmmm

A roast joint cooking mmmmmmmmmm

On another thread you mentioned that you can smell your wife from 10 miles away ;)

fbloke said:
that particular one that they get in nurseries and playgroups as it reminds me of them.

738224.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.