Weirdest place you can do the Poznan and how many people?

Grand Master Ram Rod

A bit like planking, but this could be a new game for City fans to do. Try and do the Poznan in the weirdest of places and see how many people you can get joining in with you. If you can as well, try and get pics.

I've just got back from Ibiza and a few of us started doing it in the club Amnesia whilst Calvin Harris and Deadmau5 were on, it was me and my mates at first but a few more slowly joined in, didn't take off too much, but there was around 10-12 people (half randoms). Sadly no pics of this.

Try it at festivals, other sporting events, wherever...

Over to you...

Mates of mine started doing it on a plane just before landing for Manchester, they had been to Germany and were soon told to sit down. They didn't get in trouble but got abit of a talking to after apparently.

Video of it was on facebook but can't find it now, would have to ask them if they still have it.

Grand Master Ram Rod said:
A bit like planking, but this could be a new game for City fans to do. Try and do the Poznan in the weirdest of places and see how many people you can get joining in with you. If you can as well, try and get pics.

I've just got back from Ibiza and a few of us started doing it in the club Amnesia whilst Calvin Harris and Deadmau5 were on, it was me and my mates at first but a few more slowly joined in, didn't take off too much, but there was around 10-12 people (half randoms). Sadly no pics of this.

Over to you...

no way man! was there on the same night and didn't see this otherwise i would have joined in. you didnt stay in ibiza rocks by any chance did you?

Gavmcfc88 said:

Over to you...

no way man! was there on the same night and didn't see this otherwise i would have joined in. you didnt stay in ibiza rocks by any chance did you?
Ha ha, it didn't last too long to be honest.

Nah didn't stay there, stayed at a hotel about 5-10 minute walk from the West End.<br /><br />-- Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:44 pm --<br /><br />
rickmcfc said:
OP, where are the pics then that you said we must post?
I said there's no pics in mine, we were all doing it, plus it was hard enough taking a pic in there without getting your camera took off you.

I've also just thought that this could be a new thing so didn't think to take any, just think it could be good in future one's for people to get pics if they can.

Gavmcfc88 said:

Over to you...

Nah didn't stay there, stayed at a hotel about 5-10 minute walk from the West End.

towards es paradise way? ibiza the greatest place on the planet or is that just me? trying to save enough funds to get myself back in september hopefully.

Gavmcfc88 said:
Gavmcfc88 said:

Nah didn't stay there, stayed at a hotel about 5-10 minute walk from the West End.

towards es paradise way? ibiza the greatest place on the planet or is that just me? trying to save enough funds to get myself back in september hopefully.
Nah towards the other way.

We're trying to do the same, can't ever see any place topping Ibiza.

London night bus about 2.00am after the cup final.

Me & my mate doing a pissed up Poznan. One random Asian lad joined in. All the other passengers looked a bit bemused.

No photos, but probably recorded on the bus CCTV.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.