Weirdest story you've got

KingRuben

What's the weirdest thing thats ever happened to you? I'll go first...

When I was 15 on New Years Eve me and and my mate were kicked out of a party, mostly because everyone in my school were shitbags and we both thought we were Jim Morrison at that age and always ended up too pissed, so we went to the pub on the corner but lasted 20minutes untill we got kicked out, we needed more cigs so asked 2 guys to go in the garage for us, one a 40+ frankenstein type guy named "Bobby" and the other a fat chav in his mid twenties named "Eric" anyway they went in then asked us to knock about with them for a while we was pissed and bored so agreed, we all went to the takeaway got some food and had a laugh then they said do you want to come back to the flat for a beer, now I thought this was dodgy and was like no but my mate was like fuck it c'mon so we agreed, had a few beers in the flat and stuff then after an hour we said were going to get off now, the reply was are you fuck your staying here, they took our phones off the table and then was saying "jokes" such as were going to shave your hair and fuck you, now I had enough told them to fuckoff went for my phone and Bobby ended up hitting me, he was around 6,2 so I had no chance my mate tried the same and ended up in the same result, cue panic attack from me to which Bobby said get him the fuck out I aint being done for murder, but they wasnt letting my mate out, Eric took me outside so I grabbed him and said get my mate the fuck out now you freak blah blah eventually after about 10minutes my mate came out, Bobby came out gave us a slap and told us to fuckoff, we never reported it to the police as we waited to sort it ourselves, the next day we saw Eric, he said he didn't even know Bobby he met him in the pub and later as we left he threatened to stab him, still to this day we see Bobby from time to time and he puts his head down and walks away, and I still feel like a giant shitbag having done fuck all about it, just waiting for the right time to come to confront him and kick his head in!

I've just done a quick search on google for you mate, any of these should be able to help you and your mate out

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.survivorsuk.org/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">www.survivorsuk.org/</a>

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.rapecrisis.org.uk/counselling2.php" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">www.rapecrisis.org.uk/counselling2.php</a>

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mankindcounselling.org.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">www.mankindcounselling.org.uk</a>

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.rapecrisis.org.uk/malerape2.php" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">www.rapecrisis.org.uk/malerape2.php</a>

No nothing happened to him, he was about 10more minutes and just said he was arguing with the guy who eventually give him are phones and told us to fuckoff, we we're shook on the night at what could have happened but fortunately nothing ever did<br /><br />-- Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:33 am --<br /><br />
softlad said:
This has got all the makings of a Classic.... to be filed under "times I was nearly raped funny stories..."

That was the idea, hope it aint just me...

DonnyCityLove said:
No nothing happened to him, he was about 10more minutes and just said he was arguing with the guy who eventually give him are phones and told us to fuckoff, we we're shook on the night at what could have happened but fortunately nothing ever did

CLOSE THE THREAD NOTHING TO SEE HERE

MATCITY said:
DonnyCityLove said:
No nothing happened to him, he was about 10more minutes and just said he was arguing with the guy who eventually give him are phones and told us to fuckoff, we we're shook on the night at what could have happened but fortunately nothing ever did

CLOSE THE THREAD NOTHING TO SEE HERE

Agreed.
Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.