Weirdest thing your parents have spoken to you about?

Mills-Mcfc

The other day my mum was speaking to me about her giving birth to me. I dont know why it was just weird listening to it.

Just wondering if anyone else has had an awful experience of there parents speaking to them about weird things?

That the priest, who was a friend of the family, had just been sent down for "interferring with boys". It was quite some time ago and recently we googled his name and unfortunately found out what had happened through newspaper archives. Sick b@stard.

For the record, he didn't to me, and my brother's gutted that he was an altar boy for him and never fiddled with him!

mcmanus said:
BimboBob said:
I found a pic of my dad nuts deep in my mum,but it was in our front room and there were other people there...hence the conversation.

Fucking hillarious story mate. I really did laugh out loud.

If you don't mind me asking how old were you Bimbo?

I think around 15.A couple of years later one of their 'friends',a lady of about 40 in stockings,short skirt etc found her way into my bedroom and offered to 'suck me off until i came over her tits'.Hard to resist.

mcmanus said:
BimboBob said:
I found a pic of my dad nuts deep in my mum,but it was in our front room and there were other people there...hence the conversation.

Fucking hillarious story mate. I really did laugh out loud.

If you don't mind me asking how old were you Bimbo?

he's 52

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.