Weirdly satisfying things ...

Wiping dog shite on the drivers side door handle of someone who has parked so close to me I have been unable to get into my car and had to climb into the drivers side via the passenger door.
So; it was you, eh? Took me a couple of days to get the smell off my hands. Twat!

An Abduls chicken donner mix with chilli sauce, yoghurt sauce, mango chutney and a portion of their onion bhajis broken over the top, finished with red onions and a side of madras curry sauce.

You know the hygiene rating is terrible, you know your guts will suffer for days, but it would be my death row meal.

Long time since I had one of them after pretty much going vegan this year, but what a satisfying way to go.
Always preferred the lamb myself, and from the little shop up nr Whitworth Park rather than the huge 'kebabdonalds' one further down Oxford Rd.

Wiping dog shite on the drivers side door handle of someone who has parked so close to me I have been unable to get into my car and had to climb into the drivers side via the passenger door.
Stick a drawing pin in the dog shit as well, so that the first thing the owner does after cutting himself is stick his finger in his mouth

An Abduls chicken donner mix with chilli sauce, yoghurt sauce, mango chutney and a portion of their onion bhajis broken over the top, finished with red onions and a side of madras curry sauce.

You know the hygiene rating is terrible, you know your guts will suffer for days, but it would be my death row meal.

Long time since I had one of them after pretty much going vegan this year, but what a satisfying way to go.

Interesting. Not tried that but Abuls' kebabs are great.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.