Weiss on Twitter...

MeatnSpudsMCFC

Something tells me this guy is currently hammered...

"That's why we're champiooooooons!!!"

"Easyyyyy:) well done the champions!!! WATP"

"Glasgow rangers champiooooons ole ole ole oooooooooooooo watp"

"One love, one glasgow rangers!!!!!!!"

""All celtic fans! I hateeeeee youuuuuuuuuuu! Glasgow rangers champiooooooons ole ole oleeeee ooooooooo"

"One love, one glasgow rangers"

He plays for us, right? Wee dick, get your priorities right, your just up here for the experience.

Jackson-ctid said:
"One love, one glasgow rangers"

He plays for us, right? Wee dick, get your priorities right, your just up here for the experience.
Think there's a good chance he might be staying up there to be honest.

Don't know why anyone would want to stay at the sinking ship tbh. I'd be surprised if they can even afford his wages.

Jackson-ctid said:
Don't know why anyone would want to stay at the sinking ship tbh. I'd be surprised if they can even afford his wages.
I never really saw the point in him going up there, surely it would've been in his and our best interests for him to go to a low league premier league team like Blackpool? Anyway I can't see him making the grade at City personally, unfortunately.

He'll waste his career if he goes to Scotland. Two lower Prem/Championship level sides and a bunch of teams that wouldn't last in League One.

Teams like Sampdoria were sniffing last summer so if he has to leave us (and I'd prefer to see him back as part of the 25) he could go to a decent league like Italy, Germany, Spain, or maybe even a club in the PL.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.