Weiss signs new deal!

I really do not understand why Hughes refuses to play him in the premier league. He has shown that he can excite the crowd and always gives 100%. Surely, he is worth a gamble when games are not going our way.

Chid said:
I really do not understand why Hughes refuses to play him in the premier league. He has shown that he can excite the crowd and always gives 100%. Surely, he is worth a gamble when games are not going our way.

right now i dont think hughes can take gambles. mark my words if vlad got a game and disappointed the hughes out spackfucktards would jump all over it as another thing to slag him off about

I've come to the conclusion Hughes is gutless he's scared shitless of loosing, hence so many draws.

blue1969 said:
I've come to the conclusion Hughes is gutless he's scared shitless of loosing, hence so many draws.

Loosing his bowels or LOSING a football match

FFS why do people do this, as football fans you would think losing would be easy to spell.

Rant over.

bluealf said:
blue1969 said:

Loosing his bowels or LOSING a football match

FFS why do people do this, as football fans you would think losing would be easy to spell.

Rant over.
One that grates me is when people say we are playing with a "loan" striker. Grrr!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.