Weiss watch?

Soulboy said:
Good money for him? A million tops, unfortunately.

Nah, he was a World Cup player who attracted some interest from genuinely decent clubs like Sampdoria. Given his potential and ability (which, even if not up to our standard, would be good for lesser leagues and teams), I reckon we can get at least 4-5 mil with addons.

Still don't think he is any worse than present day Shauny who is probably on 3-4x the wage.

LoveCity said:
Soulboy said:

Nah, he was a World Cup player who attracted some interest from genuinely decent clubs like Sampdoria. Given his potential and ability (which, even if not up to our standard, would be good for lesser leagues and teams), I reckon we can get at least 4-5 mil with addons.

Still don't think he is any worse than present day Shauny who is probably on 3-4x the wage.

Hope you're right.

LoveCity said:
Soulboy said:

weiss has never reached swp's level and never will.

de niro said:
weiss has never reached swp's level and never will.

Shauny's old level, perhaps, but lets face it and I admire Shauny, he is pretty woeful now. It seems like everything he does on the pitch ends in spectacular failure... running into players, running the ball out of play, passing to no one in particular.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.