Welcome back you heroes

I will never ever post the word Clevo again.

But when at war you need to play dirty and it was worth it.

A huge victory for the cellar, huge.

Well done all, you had me crying laughing at times. The sheer fuckwittery of it all was mind blowing. I would like to thank the early landers who made such brilliant inroads and laid the path open for us to control events.

Tonight we showed what we are capable of, it was inspiring, it was lunacy, but not only did we have fun, we showed the way to true fuckwittery to some general forumites who no doubt will swell our ranks.

I will now shower

Rascal said:
I will never ever post the word Clevo again.

But when at war you need to play dirty and it was worth it.

A huge victory for the cellar, huge.

Well done all, you had me crying laughing at times. The sheer fuckwittery of it all was mind blowing. I would like to thank the early landers who made such brilliant inroads and laid the path open for us to control events.

Tonight we showed what we are capable of, it was inspiring, it was lunacy, but not only did we have fun, we showed the way to true fuckwittery to some general forumites who no doubt will swell our ranks.

I will now shower

I've still not gone upstairs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.