Welcome Erling Haaland | Signing confirmed on a 5 year deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
The last couple of summers have to an extent been horrible. Messi and then the Kane fiasco last summer i think left a lot of people were a bit skeptical when it comes to major transfers.

This really does feel like a different level of signing to anything we've ever done before. So exciting to be a City fan and this just yet again proves we are a world force now and no matter how many times the media and rival fans try and tell us otherwise, there is no escaping the facts we are dominating for years to come and they are all playing catch up even more before the season has even finished.

A Dortmund legal statement reads...​

Player Erling Haaland (“Player”) is about to transfer from Borussia Dortmund GmbH & Co. KGaA (“BVB”) to Manchester City Football Club Limited (“Manchester City”).All parties have agreed on the basics of this today.The contractual details still have to be coordinated and documented.The implementation of the transfer is also subject to proper and timely processing in accordance with the provisions of the FIFA Transfer Matching System (FIFA TMS).
With the realization of this transfer business, the management expects a positive effect on the key earnings figures (EBITDA, EBIT) for the 2022/2023 financial year in the order of around EUR 35.0 million - 40.0 million.Due to the opening of the international FIFA transfer window from July 1st, 2022 and, among other things, other regulatory association requirements, the transfer business will not fall into the current 2021/2022 financial year, but into the 2022/2023 financial year.

Any mention of him being a life long blue in the press?

Anyone?

Anyone at all?
No doubt this will be highlighted by the club when he’s presented “ it’s always been my dream to play for the best club in the world from when I was a boy” should do it.
Fuck the media

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.