Welcome Erling Haaland | Signing confirmed on a 5 year deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Typical bloody City, they ruined my day yesterday. Spent so long on this thread and elsewhere that I got nothing done. Next time we make a epoch shattering signing, I want proper notice.
You are very welcome Mr. Haaland,sir.

Is it just me thinking they would've been far better off going for that Benfica lad Darwin? Wouldn't mind seeing him in a Liverpool shirt if any of our front 5 left this summer (or get him either way, the more the merrier!). When we passed on Haaland for Takumi I wondered why; then he went to Dortmund and the injury record plus the circus with his dad and the agent made me realise he's just not a Liverpool type. Way too much drama.
Couldn't see Darwin evolving in that dipper team. To be honest it's difficult to see anything evolving in that part of the world.

Is it just me thinking they would've been far better off going for that Benfica lad Darwin? Wouldn't mind seeing him in a Liverpool shirt if any of our front 5 left this summer (or get him either way, the more the merrier!). When we passed on Haaland for Takumi I wondered why; then he went to Dortmund and the injury record plus the circus with his dad and the agent made me realise he's just not a Liverpool type. Way too much drama.
Of course, he isn't a Liverpool player, not on your radar, not actually required lol

When the fuck did you even get a chance to pass on Haaland lol when he went from one feeder club to another for 20m you don't actually think you had a chance of signing him at that price, I mean, every team in world football passed on him at 20m if that is the case.

Way too much shite coming out of your mouth more like.

The real reason for the mass hysteria is that we’ve signed the best young player in the world and money had nothing to do with it. The haters just cannot cope with the romance of the story because of his Dad. We are a soulless club, we aren’t allowed to have notions like romance, just currency.

Time will tell if it’s the best transfer of the Mansour ownership but it’s already the most important.

Fantastic signing
Let's hope we can finally crack the CL now
As Triple H once said, it's time to play the game!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.