Welcome Erling Haaland | Signing confirmed on a 5 year deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
By all accounts (no pun intended) we don`t make a lot of money on shirt sales.I`m certain it was Colin who stated that a couple of years ago ?
I was under the impression that essentially, no teams make money from shirt sales....thats why we get sponsorship money from the shirt makers etc.....

Don’t agree with some of the comments about him needing time to settle. He might need time to get used to Peps tactics, but make absolutely no mistake put him in that team and he will score for fun straight away whilst he’s learning which tbh is the only thing I give a fuck about.

I don’t see how he’s not scoring 15-20 tap ins a season from inside the 6 yard box, never mind the rest of the chances he’s already proven he can bag.
He is already a Pep type player: he defends, he drops deep to join the build up and he busts a gut to get on the end of a final pass. The only bedding in he’ll need is to learn “the rules” of the game of position.

The worst thing about this being confirmed is losing the daily enjoyment of the Haaland transfer rumour thread. We didn't even get a decent plane-tracking saga - I feel cheated! #HaalandOut
We’ll all miss it

He is already a Pep type player: he defends, he drops deep to join the build up and he busts a gut to get on the end of a final pass. The only bedding in he’ll need is to learn “the rules” of the game of position.
Haaland certainly did all those things in last season's matches for Dortmund against City plus a superb assist for Bellingham's goal.

Think he'll score a good amount of goals first season whilst adapting to Pep, our team and this defensive league. Then 2nd season if all has clicked, scoring records will be broken.

Reactions: dom
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.