Welcome Erling Haaland | Signing confirmed on a 5 year deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
We would have kept Boateng, Sane, Milner and Sancho if they wanted to stay.

At least with three of them we made a profit.
We should have been well shut of Boateng, he was lazy, overweight and up his own arse for most of his time with us.

A release clause is also only useful if a player wants to leave (and go to a team prepared to pay the release clause).

What is already more apparent than ever is Haaland is genuinely a Blue; that's unquestionably helped to lure him to the Etihad and hopefully we will see that and a combination of individual and collective success keep him here for many years.

I honestly believe him and Phil will be here for the rest of their careers. I think it's always been Erlings plan from Day 1.

Just been re-watching all the Haaland content on City’s YouTube. Found myself smiling through it.

Really special having two of the world’s best young superstars turning out in our shirt, even moreso that they’re proper Blues at heart.

Honestly, taking away all footballing and tactical considerations - just that alone is so special. Two of them are absolutely living the dream.

Was grateful for the end of the season and the drama at first, now I’m clamouring for it to start again already. Sure I won’t be the only one pulling a 1am jobbie to watch our first friendly in the USA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.