Welcome Erling Haaland | Signing confirmed on a 5 year deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forget about RM, we're going to lose him to Betis.

What's most interesting to me here is that he understands what Joaquin is saying i.e. he seems to know basic Spanish. You can tell from how he reacts.

Just watched the end of Sergio 290 club on Sly and it was nice to see some of the through ball goals from KDB, Erling is going to be on fire

Can't help himself special kind of stupid John Aldridge he mentions Haaland in same breath as Lukaku but hey John what about Darwin Nunez and his gigantic fee? He doesn't think of that as for him in his delusional state it's impossible Liverpool might've done wrong in the market.

I'm sure both will probably do fine I think Nunez will score goals too but honestly though I'm not sure there's a more biased idiot going that's all for the dippers, he probably only mentions Lukaku due to his Everton and rag past I'm willing to bet as he really is that pathetic he'll say anything to champion Liverpool, maybe he should've mentioned Andy Carroll or Christian Benteke as the extreme warning to us over Haaland what a tit, we've signed the bargain of the summer the most sought after striker in world football on the cheap a striker every club in world football definitely wanted, Haaland is the best young striker in football since Ronaldo burst on the scene at PSV/Barca performing better than most legends ever become, then you get a biased Scouse melt like Aldridge basically saying you never know with Haaland look at Lukaku.

He's a Muppet of the highest order a mixture of irritating and comedy gold totally obsessed with trying to put any possible negative spin on it like all dippers, while totally ignoring the possibility their own transfers might actually go tits up and I love it love his and their obsession with us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.