Welcome Erling Haaland | Signing confirmed on a 5 year deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
More release clause talk in media.

Hope we renegotiate next year and tie him down for longer!
Just click bate mate, the only people who know are Haaland and his family and agent and City's transfer team. I don't think they will dignify these people with an answer, personally I just treat them with the contempt they derserve.

Still buzzing we have him now at city, especially as 12 months ago Danny Ings name was being thrown into the ring

I'm sick of hearing all this shit about Haaland. He's not even kick a ball for us yet and the media are trying to get him out of our club in 2025

Last edited:
I'm sick of hearing all this shit about Haaland. He's not even kick a ball for us yet and the media are trying to get him out of the club in 2025

I’m relaxed about it. If he goes in 2025 then fine. We will have a plan and we know what we are doing. The release clause (if it exists) will be huge. Win win situation.

I'm sick of hearing all this shit about Haaland. He's not even kick a ball for us yet and the media are trying to get him out of the club in 2025
You should be used to it by now. All the players we buy are :
- not needed because his position is already covered
- only signed for the money
- has a release clause
- is injury prone
- won’t make us better
- a lot more expensive than what is stated by the club

Probably forgot a few ….

Imagine the mental gymnastics/idiocy/bias necessary by parts of the media to simultaneously claim £50m haaland may struggle to adapt at same time as saying that another club will take that same player buy him from us for £150m (£100m!! more) and say that we’ve been the club shafted by the deal.

If another club comes along and can afford that and he does want to go, thanks very much. Thats coutinho money level of funding for the next decade.

If a club thinks Haaland for £150m is a good deal, what a few years we’re in for!

You should be used to it by now. All the players we buy are :
- not needed because his position is already covered
- only signed for the money
- has a release clause
- is injury prone
- won’t make us better
- a lot more expensive than what is stated by the club

Probably forgot a few ….
And why it’s better for the scousers

I'm sick of hearing all this shit about Haaland. He's not even kick a ball for us yet and the media are trying to get him out of our club in 2025
Prior to him signing, even when it was just a rumour infact, I thought he would be a top league journeyman. Us, Madrid, Juve.

If we were going to have him at any age, it would be this age now. So if he goes in 2025 after 3 years, so be it.

That said though, having seen him during the interviews he could well just stay here for quite some time. All depends on success and who, if he ever goes, succeeds Pep.

For now though he’s all ours. All 6ft 4 of him. So enjoy it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.