Welcome Erling Haaland | Signing confirmed on a 5 year deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love that, it's almost like there's been unfinished business to me. Would be great if he scored every time we play them.

Wouldn’t it be great if he got a hat trick against them and after the third goal, pulled up his shirt to reveal a T-shirt saying “why always you Roy, Alfie sends his regards”

Said it before but Grealish was bought with Haaland in mind. He will be great next season.
The big one for me is that Grealish has been slated a lot but often gets into a position on the left where he has to try and score from a bad angle or take another defender on because we have no-one in the box to pass to. Now we will have, Haaland is very much a 6-yard man in the vein of Aguero, and with someone to feed to, Grealish should come into his own too. In fact looking at how they play, they could be perfect for each other.

I agree guys but these kids were just born for each other.

1830x690-cc-t.png

Don’t agree with some of the comments about him needing time to settle. He might need time to get used to Peps tactics, but make absolutely no mistake put him in that team and he will score for fun straight away whilst he’s learning which tbh is the only thing I give a fuck about.

I don’t see how he’s not scoring 15-20 tap ins a season from inside the 6 yard box, never mind the rest of the chances he’s already proven he can bag.

He might need time to be at his very best, but stick him in the middle for 90 minutes and 3 very good chances will come his way.

Don’t agree with some of the comments about him needing time to settle. He might need time to get used to Peps tactics, but make absolutely no mistake put him in that team and he will score for fun straight away whilst he’s learning which tbh is the only thing I give a fuck about.

I don’t see how he’s not scoring 15-20 tap ins a season from inside the 6 yard box, never mind the rest of the chances he’s already proven he can bag.
All this "needs time to settle"... as Srgio did v Swansea August 2011??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.