Welcome Erling Haaland | Signing confirmed on a 5 year deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
i can’t believe that thread on the transfer forum is locked in a good way. i was so so sure we were going to get burnt again. all those disappointments (kane, messi, koulibaly etc.) were all worth it for this. come on city. come on erling.

i can’t believe that thread on the transfer forum is locked in a good way. i was so so sure we were going to get burnt again. all those disappointments (kane, messi, koulibaly etc.) were all worth it for this. come on city. come on erling.
It’s like finally marrying miss world 2022 after being jilted at the altar by the previous three

Oh dear - Mr Merson will be totally pissed off with this announcement. He said we should sign Harry Kane not Erling Haaland because he will guarantee you 30 goals a season.
How many does he have this season - on their web site it is 23 for Spurs over all competitions so he needs 7 in the last three games Mr Merson.

Is it just me thinking they would've been far better off going for that Benfica lad Darwin? Wouldn't mind seeing him in a Liverpool shirt if any of our front 5 left this summer (or get him either way, the more the merrier!). When we passed on Haaland for Takumi I wondered why; then he went to Dortmund and the injury record plus the circus with his dad and the agent made me realise he's just not a Liverpool type. Way too much drama.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.