Welcome Erling Haaland | Signing confirmed on a 5 year deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
my apologies, this was a quote from rawk,...not me

Is it just me thinking they would've been far better off going for that Benfica lad Darwin? Wouldn't mind seeing him in a Liverpool shirt if any of our front 5 left this summer (or get him either way, the more the merrier!). When we passed on Haaland for Takumi I wondered why; then he went to Dortmund and the injury record plus the circus with his dad and the agent made me realise he's just not a Liverpool type. Way too much drama.
Problem that this daft dipper doesnt recognise is, that Haaland went to Dortmund cos' they were the only club that would accept him to allow a release clause into his contract - no other club would. Therefore he would be in control of his own destiny when the clause came into effect

But in typical dipper fashion its head in the sand time

No odds, because Pep isn't going to turn in to Big Sam because we've got Haaland. But can imagine Haaland running on to some Ederson passes next season!
I'd always get a kick out of the "aguero tying his boots/dicking around so the center backs forget about him on a goal kick" and ederson would just ping him a pass. Good for at least one chance a season lol, will be fun to see if that happens again

Reactions: dom
Must be a rag pisstake they reckon all City fans are tached up herberts from Stockport,the full thing is a pisstske out of us, all the badge and claiming Hasland and Riola are fleecing us
Thanks for the explanation. I haven’t lived in the area since 2004, so I’m out of the Stockport facial hair loop! Thought it might be an Arab reference, but that ought to be a full beard.

Thanks for the explanation. I haven’t lived in the area since 2004, so I’m out of the Stockport facial hair loop! Thought it might be an Arab reference, but that ought to be a full beard.
The oil wells and camels are enough arab referrnces for the clowns but the tache could be double bubble for the arab and Stockport reference, they’re clever lads these rag cunts

Didn’t realise Bayern where pushing so hard behind the scenes. The fact we beat Madrid and Munich to a signing just makes this deal even sweeter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.