Welcome Erling Haaland | Signing confirmed on a 5 year deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Must be true then, Jamie Jackson, Simon Stone and the Der Spiegel/Bild crowd are always completely honest and are kept fully in the loop with the club.
Why worry about something that you don't even know exists, I know you're more of a not only is the glass not half empty it's also broken and I've been stabbed in the eye with the empty broken glass type of person but we've just signed one of the most sought after young players in world football. You need to enjoy the end if this season and look forward to the next rather than worry about something that is either completely irrelevant or, more likely a figment of bitter journalists imaginations.

Simon Stone article on the bbc website today. Apparently, if we beat the Hammers then we can clinch the title when we play Newcastle at the Etihad on the final day of the season. He gets paid for this.

He hasn't actually signed a contract yet so I reserve judgement till he does and some more concrete details come out.

I’m now seeing comments online like “he’s worth the release clause fee NOW, I’m surprised they agreed to that” or “that’s not actually that much money for a player like him in today’s market, they’ll lose him in 2 years”

Yet days earlier, City were paying “obscene” money for him etc. Which one is it? Our detractors just argue ANY point, irrespective of whether it contradicts a point from a few days prior.

My point is if Haaland chose us due to emotional reasons what's the point of a Release Clause which kicks in just when Benzema leaves. Why sign a half-committed player when we could have gone for Darwin Nunez or Harry Kane?
Because they would have cost more, and aren’t as good?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.