Welcome Erling Haaland | Signing confirmed on a 5 year deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Teams will have to double-up on him and that'll give everyone else more room. Even if Haaland doesn't destroy the league next season, it'll mean Foden's getting 20 goals, Grealish 15 maybe etc etc...
Totally agree with this. It will take two defenders to mark him up effectively……

Remember how we had the best set piece stats last year? Imagine adding a 6ft4 striker into that mix. Erling probably reaches that ball first. But if you say for instance we're playing two of Laporte, Dias and Stones plus Rodri you're gonna have four tall players going in for that ball with likely only two tall centre backs to mark em.

Corners are gonna be interesting
It's not just the tall players. Ake is good in the air. We have plenty of variety in our team

Got about 5/6 million interactions on Instagram alone from just 5 posts. City have a genuine superstar on their hands. I’m sure they’ll milk it. Amazing to see him finally here cant wait to see him play

My one and only concern is him being involved in the yearly injury crisis we get!

Would love an uninterrupted season with this guy firing them in, supported by a full strength Midfield... Wouldn't be fair!

Haaland 35 goals or more in all comps on Bet365 - 20/1

Or am I getting too giddy?

PGMOL have ordered some extra thick Sharpies to draw those lines in on VAR decisions… they have a plan to stop us ruining football….

Kane been asked about it today in his england presser and replied talking about it always been a challenge for the golden boot.
And that Harry is why you’ll never win anything, because thats what your first thought is. Not it makes the city team stronger and we’ll need to improve even more to compete, straight to the personal but irrelevant awards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.