Welcome Erling Haaland | Signing confirmed on a 5 year deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Should've signed....

IXmNDCT7hxY_c0F_.jpg:large

I was really excited about this signing, but no more. The Athletic says there are "just as many reasons to believe him signing for #MCFC doesn't make sense".

What a heap of shit that publication is.

Play the long game with these articles.

I’ve bookmarked them for responses when the time comes.

But he always wanted to play for Madrid, no?

I hear he's got property in Spain too ;)
Had some insider info around February from someone close to Haaland actually. He did genuinely consider Real Madrid, but couldn`t say no when City came knocking. He always laughed whenever he was linked to Man United in the media because he despises them. He`s always been a blue. Saw him in a City fan group on Facebook when he was still playing in Norway. It all feels too good to be true

I was really excited about this signing, but no more. The Athletic says there are "just as many reasons to believe him signing for #MCFC doesn't make sense".

What a heap of shit that publication is.

The journalists are really struggling to find an angle to attack us on this signing.

They wanted to say it was us buying the league but they can’t because we got a bargain in the fee.

They wanted to call him a mercenary but they can’t because there’s literal pictures of him in a City kit as a kid and he’s said he’s a City fan and wanted to follow in his dads footsteps.

They wanted to say we blew other clubs out the water but we didn’t as Madrid offered him equal terms and he turned them down and the wages are in line with other players at the club.

And so now the last resort is that he doesn’t fit the style of play and the Premier League is this super duper league where he will fail. And that argument will soon be shut down as well when he’s banging in the goals.

It’s actually pathetic how they can’t just say well done City that’s a cracking bit of business you’ve done there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.