Welcome Erling Haaland | Signing confirmed on a 5 year deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
The people who say he’ll be a stop gap until he goes to Barca/Madrid said the same thing about Aguero/Silva/Pep. Firstly who cares? If he’s here for 3/4 years that’s a lot of goals and trophies possibly a CL. Secondly after a lot of goals/trophies again possibly a CL then why the fuck would he leave and if he did someone’s paying a huge sum either way.

I'm 65 and I try not to get to excited about stuff like this. I know it's fraught with dangers like injury and form ( I'm a city fan, what do you expect!) But.. I would love to be in a 3 way man hug when he mets Eddie.
Hope city tv cover first day training.
In short, you are into threesome .? whatever makes you happy .

I'm 65 and I try not to get to excited about stuff like this. I know it's fraught with dangers like injury and form ( I'm a city fan, what do you expect!) But.. I would love to be in a 3 way man hug when he mets Eddie.
Hope city tv cover first day training.
You would be crushed to death.

Is that in all competitions? Not sure it's ever been done in the PL.
I'm not sure tbh but I think without checking it will be just the prem, we have KDB who I think created 78 big chances just to see us fritter them away, if they are not overly rested by Pep I think it is a decent bet.

It is only for a bit of fun but I did take us to do the 100 goals at a big price all those years ago :)

Nobody had done that either or got 100 points.

City break records :)

EDIT prem goals only

Last edited:
What I like about that latest little video of him recreating his photo as a teenager is it's all very homemade and amateurish and not taking itself too seriously.

Unlike certain other club's media content which is all very slick and professionally produced yet manages to be pretentious and cringeworthy, i.e the infamous 'piano man' video and the vomit inducing feature length farewell epic from Mata.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.