Welcome Erling Haaland | Signing confirmed on a 5 year deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
He has it easy. UEFA have already said they don't care, so nothing will come of it. And nobody will bother challenging him o it. So he can go on shouting his narrative to his audiences knowing it is at no risk of actually doing anything to anyone.
Ceferin indicated Madrid offered Mbappe an extremely similar deal to the one offered by his own club PSG so can't moan.

He's a dangerous man tebas. Only La Liga being completely dominant of world football can be acceptable but he has extreme right wing views too.

Even Ceferin's getting fed up with this prick. Whats pissed Tebas the most is he was already counting the millions in revenue that Haaland and Mbappe would have brought to la liga and he's witnessed that just go up in smoke.

"I absolutely don't agree. There are too many insults anyway in football, and I think that every league should worry about their own situation," Ceferin said.

"I don't think it is right that one league criticises the other league. As much as I know, the offer from Real for Mbappe was similar to PSG's offer," Ceferin added.
Well said and got it in one. Tebas is gutted he lost his cash cows in Messi & Ronaldo and had everything hinged on Haaland & Mbappe coming in to save La Liga's revenue. I have no doubt he'd have manipulated their rules to get Haaland to Barca if Haaland wanted to go there and Madrid got Mbappe.

But they got fuck all. Mbappe spurned Real & their massive offer, and Haaland came home. Good on both of them.

Hopefully Tebas skunks away without a peep soon enough. He's got enough skeletons in his closet that one day it will come for him.

Haaland is ours and there's nothing he can do about it, long may it continue.

747df70c-32d6-49c0-96a1-cba5e7c81476

This is actually what Erling really was doing yesterday - charity match hosted by the Norwegian Royal Family. He got a goal but lost :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.