Welcome Erling Haaland | Signing confirmed on a 5 year deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
All contracts nowadays seem full of clauses on behalf of the club or the player. That’s when renegotiation comes in the picture.

Our club has shown how to bond important players for years and years. No problem as far as I am concerned.

Just wonder what clauses Nunez’ contract holds. Ah right. Media anywhere don’t know neither do they report about it.
I read he gets paid in hub caps and snide car stereos.

Ultimatley we haven't lost a player we wanted to keep over the last 15 years.

I don't see that changing anytime soon, which is a testiment to the club and the culture at the club for the players and staff.

Anywhere is likely a step down or at the most a sideways step. I don't really see how you move up from City at this point, Madrid is a side step imo.

Ultimatley we haven't lost a player we wanted to keep over the last 15 years.

I don't see that changing anytime soon, which is a testiment to the club and the culture at the club for the players and staff.

Anywhere is likely a step down or at the most a sideways step. I don't really see how you move up from City at this point, Madrid is a side step imo.
We would have kept Boateng, Sane, Milner and Sancho if they wanted to stay.

At least with three of them we made a profit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.