Welcome Kayky!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Academy player, u18, doesn't fall into that category yet. Lets hope his national team use him enough by the time it matters.

I think he will pass given the above new rules and his appearance in the CL without any appearances for Brazil.

The first article is actually interesting and advantageous to City and RBL. We should find it overall easier to sign players than before Brexit except in very unlikely scenarios.

Last edited:
Marwood said he’s the best player he’s ever signed to someone I know who works at the club't
Wow. I was thinking he looks like another wide forward like Sterling and jesus but that's quite some statement.

We need something out of the blue Delap or Kayky or any young blue. Could be the shot in the arm we need. A young vibrant player to add something to our team like Foden did.

Wow. I was thinking he looks like another wide forward like Sterling and jesus but that's quite some statement.

We need something out of the blue Delap or Kayky or any young blue. Could be the shot in the arm we need. A young vibrant player to add something to our team like Foden did.
Jason McAtee on the phone ;-)

I think he will pass given the above new rules and his appearance in the CL without any appearances for Brazil.

The first article is actually interesting and advantageous to City and RBL. We should find it overall easier to sign players than before Brexit except in very unlikely scenarios.

Interesting, thanks. Hadn't realized that change was coming in this year.

He will still need a combination of a couple games at international level, south american league cups (which he has) and possibly a few games in our league / CL. But yeah certainly much easier than purely international percentage, so overall a much welcome change.

Last edited:
Don't watch the academy so would appreciate a bit more info on Jason as his name as started cropping up on this site

Style of play, similar to who etc

Cheers
All you need is here:-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.