Welcome Rodri - Signing Confirmed

You can just tell from the way he casually swatted the media, in his 2nd language, that he’s going to be amazing. Seems so intelligent, so calm, so confident. And that will no doubt show on the pitch too. Sometimes you just get a feeling with a new signing, and I think we can all tell this guy will be the dogs bollocks.

What about a return to an old classic that we sang for Rodney Marsh?
I'm struggling with the last word though

To the tune of Chicory Tip's "Son of my father "

Oh Rodri, Rodri
Rodri, Rodri, Rodri, Rodri
Rodri...."last word required "

Rodney Marsh was way before my time, but I remember singing this tune for Andy Morrison.

You can just tell from the way he casually swatted the media, in his 2nd language, that he’s going to be amazing. Seems so intelligent, so calm, so confident. And that will no doubt show on the pitch too. Sometimes you just get a feeling with a new signing, and I think we can all tell this guy will be the dogs bollocks.
the ice man cometh

Great to have Rodri aboard. Wonder if he gets the year of gelling to life at City, in England, with Pep, in Manchester, with cold rainy dark nights, with the tempo in the PL, and drinking ales.

Didn't know much about his background but you just have a feeling like with plenty of our recent signings e.g. Bernardo that they are just good lads. Have an education, can speak English, are looking to be involved in the city and want to be apart of what is going on. His footballing ability is not for me to comment on, Pep's approval is all anyone should need.

Welease Wodwi!!

MontyPythonsLifeOfBrian-69rjU4u4.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.