Welcome Rodri - Signing Confirmed

Atlético fans in our office really rate him and pretty gutted tbh. One just said he got forward to much for Simeone’s liking. And that’s our No 6.

PMS. Fucking hell Pep, what are you building? Bollocks to defending.

Atlético fans in our office really rate him and pretty gutted tbh. One just said he got forward to much for Simeone’s liking. And that’s our No 6.

PMS. Fucking hell Pep, what are you building? Bollocks to defending.
Apparently, or at least according to some half wit on 5live, Pep's getting annoyed because he is a player he didn't particularly want, de Ligt being our first option and one of many we keep missing out on.

great buy, doesn't seem to have messed about either, right boss show me the dotted line. Cant wait to see him play.

I have more respect for players that look to a career future than the money grabbing players around.

Rodri encountered a group of U9s and U13s that were training as he was being given a tour of the CFA. He gave them an impromptu talk telling them the importance of enjoying the game over anything else they may learn as he stopped to chat with them for some time.

Bienvenido El Plonker
delboy-trotter-London-Londoners.jpg

Apparently, or at least according to some half wit on 5live, Pep's getting annoyed because he is a player he didn't particularly want, de Ligt being our first option and one of many we keep missing out on.
Was this a guest? Did no one point out that they play different positions? What am I saying, 5Live wouldn't know the difference anyway.

Was this a guest? Did no one point out that they play different positions? What am I saying, 5Live wouldn't know the difference anyway.
Simon Stone was the only male guest on the programme apart from a stat man, so I think that narrows it down.

for my money a centreback and/or a rightback and we are all set but this was the biggest hole in the team so really thrilled by this signing and from what I saw yesterday I have a feeling he might end up captain of the club very quickly.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.