Welcome Rodri - Signing Confirmed

Rodri's friend Valentin Henarejo: “People were shocked when they saw Rodri, who was playing in the top flight but still living at the university residence. After the first few days of getting to know him, there was normality. He shared a space with everyone..."

"...He liked being with his friends and sitting on the sofa with everyone. But, of course, at the start it was strange seeing him playing table tennis or doing his washing.”

Studied Business at the Universidad de Castellon while playing for Villarreal , Remained in halls of residence while pursuing a football career , First car? Second-hand Opel Corsa
I think he and Laporte will be good friends.

Any response from the Family Man will surely depend on how Rodri's other half looks and how amenable she is..........
2717096.gif

I don’t know this kid , and I don’t know a Ndombele , but those of you who watch French and or Spanish football , who would you have gone for .. I only watch the teams we play and think Hhhmmm they’re good , just wish Spurs had gone for DeLight , his thighs are like Tree trunks , he can’t be only 19 he was immense against us as was Zityech
my son 17 who plays FIFA and does follow European football says we’ve got the right one .
I’m not looking for an argument , just thoughts

I don’t know this kid , and I don’t know a Ndombele , but those of you who watch French and or Spanish football , who would you have gone for .. I only watch the teams we play and think Hhhmmm they’re good , just wish Spurs had gone for DeLight , his thighs are like Tree trunks , he can’t be only 19 he was immense against us as was Zityech
my son 17 who plays FIFA and does follow European football says we’ve got the right one .
Given pep and txiki know spainish football we have the right one

They are different players. You got what you wanted, but we definitely got what we wanted. Busquets II, and at 23, he could be the team’s pivot for the next 10 yrs!

If you watch the way we play, everything funnels through Fernandinho. That will transition this season as Rodri gets his feet under him, learns Pep’s movement system, and works on where his fellow players like to receive (and take) the ball. He is everything we have been looking for, and tall and handsome is just a bonus for the ladies, as David Silva winds down (Ahem, Karen?!)

Make no mistake, Ndombele could be a beast in midfield and I’d have loved nothing more than getting both of them, but of the two, based on the way both teams play, I think BOTH TEAMS got their preferred player.

Fantastic signing for us.
That aside I think the money the players earn with us and other clubs is morally deplorable at the moment.
The disconnect between players and the average supporter is literally millions of miles and notes apart. It's not right.
I find it all a bit wrong. Sorry for going off topic it's just my feelings.

Fantastic signing for us.
That aside I think the money the players earn with us and other clubs is morally deplorable at the moment.
The disconnect between players and the average supporter is literally millions of miles and notes apart. It's not right.
I find it all a bit wrong. Sorry for going off topic it's just my feelings.
The CLUB receives all this revenue from TV rights and commercial sponsorship, so who do you think should get the money and how much is too much?.

Don’t get me wrong, I think it is obscene what many players do with their conspicuous consumption, but I’m also all in favor of players FINALLY getting what they are worth in the free market. In America, we have salary caps, which I think FIFA will enact before too long, and every owner is a multi billionaire from what they bring in from TV revenues!

It is a short career for most players, and getting what you can while you can is EVERYONE’S imperative (even yours, I’m sure), but it would be nice to see players doing good work with their community of choice or having charitable foundations, etc... However, it is not for me to tell any man what to do with the money he earns.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.