Welcome Rodri - Signing Confirmed

Fantastic signing for us.
That aside I think the money the players earn with us and other clubs is morally deplorable at the moment.
The disconnect between players and the average supporter is literally millions of miles and notes apart. It's not right.
I find it all a bit wrong. Sorry for going off topic it's just my feelings.
Any type of entertainment pays big money,the players are the ones who play and get the points hence they get a huge wedge,just forget about wages as it is what it is

Any type of entertainment pays big money,the players are the ones who play and get the points hence they get a huge wedge,just forget about wages as it is what it is

I can handle it as long as we don’t sign knobheads. The likes of silva, Aguero and and vinny are of course hugely wealthy but they don’t act like twats like Rashford and lindegard and have remained grounded and decent men. This new lad seems well grounded as well. City have got so much right last few years.

Last edited by a moderator:
I can handle it as long as we don’t sign knobheads. The likes of silva, Aguero and and bunny are of course hugely wealthy but they don’t act like tests like Rashford and lindegard and have remained grounded and decent men. This new lad seems well grounded as well. City have got so much right last few years.
Yes the no prick policy is working well

I can handle it as long as we don’t sign knobheads. The likes of silva, Aguero and and vinny are of course hugely wealthy but they don’t act like twats like Rashford and lindegard and have remained grounded and decent men. This new lad seems well grounded as well. City have got so much right last few years.
Its no coincidence that we have never had this, Balotelli aside. The club clearly will not have it and we are better for it

To be fair to Rashford , how has he been a knob? He wouldn't get near the city team but if his agent can convince someone hes worth £15m a year then fair play to him

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.