Welcome Rodri - Signing Confirmed

Fantastic signing for us.
That aside I think the money the players earn with us and other clubs is morally deplorable at the moment.
The disconnect between players and the average supporter is literally millions of miles and notes apart. It's not right.
I find it all a bit wrong. Sorry for going off topic it's just my feelings.
give it a rest, how much comercial revenue do you pull in?
what do you mean it's not right? They only get paid that because the money is there to be spent. They actually have every right to be paid that much

To be fair to Rashford , how has he been a knob? He wouldn't get near the city team but if his agent can convince someone hes worth £15m a year then fair play to him

He's 'JLingz's' lapdog, so basically tryhard social media whore obsessed with gaudy fashion and jewellery.

Funny thing is I highly doubt he'd be like that without 'JLingz's' influence, since the whole act doesn't seem to suit him at all and just make him look like a lost, impressionable kid trying to act what he thinks is 'cool'.

Just watched all the videos he seems like a really great guy. Definitely has the intelligence and maturity way beyond his years. Not in a positional sense but very similar to Vinny in his approach with the kids and media.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.