Welcome Rodri - Signing Confirmed

How the BBC reported him signing ...mentioning goals scored for a defensive midfielder ..

D-slUo7XkAA6cd0.jpg:large

In fairness I think the BBC have got it bang on about him not adding to our goal threat. I think we could struggle this season because our defencive midfield probably wont add many goals to the 201 league goals we`ve scored over 2 seasons.

In fairness I think the BBC have got it bang on about him not adding to our goal threat. I think we could struggle this season because our defencive midfield probably wont add many goals to the 201 league goals we`ve scored over 2 seasons.

Totally irrelevant article by the BBC on goal threat subject...we are not buying him for that. Fernandinho scored one goal last season but we still scored hundreds of goals. I actually think Rodri might contribute more assists than Ferna has in the past.

So is he any good ? I’ve missed the last few weeks of anything city related.
Pep thinks he will be our Busqets(sp) he was the best DM in spain last season,his interview was class,still lived in student digs doing his degree whilst playing football,he is impressive to listen to,if pep thinks he is the one to replace dinho it's a huge compliment

Pep thinks he will be our Busqets(sp) he was the best DM in spain last season,his interview was class,still lived in student digs doing his degree whilst playing football,he is impressive to listen to,if pep thinks he is the one to replace dinho it's a huge compliment
Cheers Hun. Honestly not even thought about city or transfers lol. Not seen any interviews or anything

Totally irrelevant article by the BBC on goal threat subject...we are not buying him for that. Fernandinho scored one goal last season but we still scored hundreds of goals. I actually think Rodri might contribute more assists than Ferna has in the past.

Have I got to put a 8-) so that you can tell I was taking the piss.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.