– versatility
Untitled1

– creativity Untitled
– first touch Untitled
– ability to read the game Untitled
– tackling Untitled

Style of play:

– deep-lying orchestrator/midfield playmaker

– knows how to dictate tempo, he’s creative, and has the natural ability of an ‘orchestrator’ midfielder who can perform at all of midfield positions
– player with excellent technical ability, 1vs1 short-dribbling skills, close ball control, and fast direction shifts in possession
– midfielder who sees the game differently from most revealing creativity, cleverness at his off-the-ball movements, great vision, and passing ability orchestrating or providing dynamism to the team’s build-up process with ease and effectiveness

I'm actually so happy now, I was looking at him this afternoon. I said he would be an Alvarez type signing

Jurgen Flopp has just commented that this is “a bad day for football” and despite spending £145,000,000 on his last three forwards that Littlewoods “cannot compete”.
The Echo have commented that this signing is “disrespectful to the victims of Hillsborough”.
Everton has asked that they are kept in the loop of what’s happening.
John Aldridge did comment but appeared to be covered in his own piss and vomit so no one got close enough to hear the ramblings of the deranged pisspot

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.