Welcome to Manchester trophy t-shirt being sold on Sun

kidash

outside the ground the street sellers were selling a welcome to manchester t-shirt with the trophy on, anyone know where i could get one? been down the stadium today but no street sellers around!

kidash said:
outside the ground the street sellers were selling a welcome to manchester t-shirt with the trophy on, anyone know where i could get one? been down the stadium today but no street sellers around!

try E Bay

Try subside sports. They sent me an email with these t-shirts for sale and will be better quality than the guys in the street

kidash said:

Of course there's no street sellers at the ground today, they are on Deansgate selling the runners up shirts to rags on their parade ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.