Welcome to Manchester

Maly

Rumours doing the rounds in the world of print & advertising that City have booked the same advertising board we booked for the 'Welcome to Manchester' sign.

Apparently it's been booked for the week after next......are we due for a Welcome to Manchester II?

Big signing next week perhaps? I have no idea myself, but here's hoping.

Maly Wilson said:
Rumours doing the rounds in the world of print & advertising that City have booked the same advertising board we booked for the 'Welcome to Manchester' sign.

Apparently it's been booked for the week after next......are we due for a Welcome to Manchester II?

A fuck off big Rooney pic with his arms out...I know I shouldnt,but that would make my year tbh..

Maly Wilson said:

Might be something similar to the print we had with mancini and all the players behind him

It's going to be to advertise our new deal with Nike or something like that but fuck it my inner muppetry is saying it's Mama Diouf.

Kun Aguero said:
It's going to be to advertise our new deal with Nike or something like that but fuck it my inner muppetry is saying it's Mama Diouf.
new deal with Nike ?? first ive heard..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.