Welcome to the war zone

nickson71

I'm getting to the point where I want the manager situation sorting out one way or another as this place just appears to be constant abuse being hurled back and forth

We all have heard the arguments for and against Hughes, Jose, Mancini etc again and again and again.

But the decision is out of our hands and all we can do is wait .... so take a deep breath and try and relax.

we all know that when the decision is made public that the will be pissed off people depend on their view.

But there should be no need for the abuse and the petty name calling we've just got accept that other people have got a different point of view.

I am hoping that the club come out after the Bolton game and say one way or another what is happening.

They have to either sack him or say he's here to stay so stop moaning and get on with it.

I hope he does stay but I am sick of the uncertainty. The club is so unstable and the debate over Hughes is splitting the fans.

masterwig said:
I am hoping that the club come out after the Bolton game and say one way or another what is happening.

They have to either sack him or say he's here to stay so stop moaning and get on with it.

I hope he does stay but I am sick of the uncertainty. The club is so unstable and the debate over Hughes is splitting the fans.

Within days of Bolton game we will know IMO

masterwig said:

I hope you're right

After the Bolton-game a decision needs to be made public, so we can get on with it.

I hope the fans will accept the decision whatever it may be.

Next season will be very importent to the club we all love.

With or without Hughes I hope we will be able to move forward in unity.

bluefandk said:
After the Bolton-game a decision needs to be made public, so we can get on with it.

I hope the fans will accept the decision whatever it may be.

Next season will be very importent to the club we all love.

With or without Hughes I hope we will be able to move forward in unity.

I'm not sure as a group of fans, we will ever be able to move forward with unity on this issue(not that it actually matters), all that matters are the ownership, club, players and management.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.