Well done Aleks...

toffee balls

Started this thread yesterday , buggered off making me tea for 1/2hour and it had gone but will try once more :

I was one of a number of posters calling for Kolarov to replace Clichy for the Hull game.

Well done Pelli for doing it.

As far as I am concerned he was given his chance and he took it.

He made 2 great last ditch tackles yesterday , kept the line well , concentrated for 90 minutes.

His left foot is a good weapon and his height ( especially at this time) is useful in both boxes.

Hopefully Micah will be back to compete with Zab man.

Aleks now has the shirt for me , up to Clichy to win it back when he gets the chance.

Silva , Zabba , Aguero .... Watch your step boys

It was the right time to give Clichy a shot across his bows.

He has been average for a good while now.

Clichy has been neat and tidy but offers nothing , NOTHING , going forward.

Look at the City career stats :

Clichy 5 assists 0 goals

Kolarov 11 assists 11 goals
They do not lie.

The fullback rotation used during our Champions season worked a treat and I would like to see it used again.

Pelligrini could do worse by giving Silva the same treatment for the health of the squad.

I thought he played really well yesterday. Amongst the best games he's had in a City shirt. However, I fear we'll be back to moaning about him next week for having a shit game.

Robinho's Subbuteo said:
I thought he played really well yesterday. Amongst the best games he's had in a City shirt. However, I fear we'll be back to moaning about him next week for having a shit game.
Bet we won't.....

..... We're not playing next weekend!

;-)

toffee balls said:
It was the right time to give Clichy a shot across his bows.

He has been average for a good while now.

Clichy has been neat and tidy but offers nothing , NOTHING , going forward.

Look at the City career stats :

Clichy 5 assists 0 goals

Kolarov 11 assists 11 goals
They do not lie.

The fullback rotation used during our Champions season worked a treat and I would like to see it used again.

Pelligrini could do worse by giving Silva the same treatment for the health of the squad.

Rotating other positions is fine, but defence needs to be consistent in my opinion,
Kolorov is good at free kicks. Can't have him playing on the chance we get a free kick in a decent position for him
Wouldn't surprise me if you were one of the lot booing him on the last game of last season

Got to be a wind up this one.

Kolorov was constantly out of position yesterday and misplaced about 80% of his passes Clichy is on another planet.

kiam06 said:
Got to be a wind up this one.

Kolorov was constantly out of position yesterday and misplaced about 80% of his passes Clichy is on another planet.

This

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.