Well Done Ric And Thanks

I am delighted to see BM forum now has a "Like" button. Brilliant.

Might I respectfully suggest adding a "Funny" button as well?

I use another forum (unrelated to football) and the forum owner agonised over whether to have these things or not. In the end he added several buttons* and it has proved to be a great success...

* Like, Thanks, Informative, Helpful, Funny and Love It.

JJ
Brown nosing at its finest. Sir I doff my cap to you.

I think a general "c*nt" button would be a welcome addition for some.
May I also suggest a "whoooshhh", perhaps with a matching sound effect?

I think a general "c*nt" button would be a welcome addition for some.
May I also suggest a "whoooshhh", perhaps with a matching sound effect?
Oh god no,i get whooshed every other day,i walk into clarkies all the time,i just never see them lol
**** button would be good,get a sense of humour one would be good too,oh and STFU one,i'm warming up to the whole idea now

I am delighted to see BM forum now has a "Like" button. Brilliant.

Might I respectfully suggest adding a "Funny" button as well?

I use another forum (unrelated to football) and the forum owner agonised over whether to have these things or not. In the end he added several buttons* and it has proved to be a great success...

* Like, Thanks, Informative, Helpful, Funny and Love It.

JJ

That's the trouble. Someone adds a button, that has been asked for and now you want one for all and bloody sundry.
It's not fucking facebook ;-)

That's the trouble. Someone adds a button, that has been asked for and now you want one for all and bloody sundry.
It's not fucking facebook ;-)
Don’t know about anybody else but if I press like nothing is shown so is it my iPhone or perhaps u need to orientated for it to show. Either way it save having to send a reply.:-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.