Well Done

lindy64

It great that Zabba has been rewarded this evening but congrats should also go to Kasper Schmeichel, Keiron Trippier and Wayne Bridge.
I personally wouldnt havent any of them of them near our first team but they have all contributed to our club and clearly have done okay.
Well done.

Well that Wayne Bridge has certainly done alright for himself , the jammy b@stard ... it's a wonder he gets any sleep at night!

dw2ixv.jpg

32zno6e.jpg

I just think its a sad state of affairs that we cant praise fomer players for their efforts.

If they wanted us to lose? I'm sure I've read that before, and I won't be praising any former player if that's the attitude they take.

Congratulations to the other two, for what it's worth.

de niro said:
lindy64 said:
I just think its a sad state of affairs that we cant praise fomer players for their efforts.

And if they didn't actually use any effort?

lets be gracious after all bridge started I'm not going to touch that c*** John Terry movement which now has more followers world wide than Muslims Christians Jews and Buddhists combined and forced Terry's local Barking Branch of the KKK to go into liquidation

Citizenhill said:
If they wanted us to lose? I'm sure I've read that before, and I won't be praising any former player if that's the attitude they take.

Congratulations to the other two, for what it's worth.

Yep. Praise to any ex-City player who doesn't badmouth us! Read the latest comments from Kevin Horlock - that's the way we remember players!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.