Well played Blackpool

Trigger

Seeking out RAGS and then putting them out of thei
Fair play to them, they gave it a real go today and were unfortunate not to get anything out of the game (thankfully).

Charlie Adam had a cracking game and has a fantastic left peg.

Always enjoy listening to Holloway being interviewed as well.

I really hope they stay up, and with performances like todays I have a feeling they just might ;)

Trigger said:
Fair play to them, they gave it a real go today and were unfortunate not to get anything out of the game (thankfully).

I really hope they stay up, and with performances like todays I have a feeling they just might ;)

Well said. Spirited performance and bodes well for their chances of staying up.

I wish them luck.

they played sum good football at times, and yes that charlie adam is a good player, he bossed the first half. i hope they stay up and think they will, there going to be a tricky team to beat at home, they have nothing to lose

Trigger said:

No arguments from me with all that mate.

Like Holloway immensely and i really hope they stay up.

blueinsa said:
Trigger said:

No arguments from me with all that mate.

Like Holloway immensely and i really hope they stay up.

100% agree with you both. I said something similiar on the matchday thread.

Trigger said:

agree with ya mate they was unlucky

I think they'll score enough goals to comfortably stay up, promoted teams sometime struggle for goals but I can't see Blackpool having that problem.

Adam has a great left-foot yes, however he had as much time on the ball as he wanted today, all told he's not in the class of our midfielders. Good player, but if we had put him under pressure and we'd see a completely different performance.

Definitely credit to Blackpool though, although the difference in ability showed in the end, we needed a bit of luck to get through that match.

Must admit it was the first time I`d seen Blackpool play this season but have to say I was very impressed and if that is the level of performance they achieve on a regular basis then not only will they stay up, they will do it comfortably imo.

They remind me of how Hull did in their first season. Full of industry, commitment, a few shock results in the first half of the season but nosed dived in the second half and narrowly escaped relegation.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.