wembley coach travel with pub stop

raglanblue

wembley coach travel with a pub stop in watford
depart 07.00 from town & com stadium sale & alty & knutsford services
direct to watford town centre with loads of pubs in the town centre
watford fc are away to leeds that day
spend 2 1/2 hours drinking before we head to wembley stadium
after the game we travel dirct back to manchester
if you want join our trip email info@lowcostfantravel.co.uk with your contact details

Someone on the bluemoon forum bit said united are allocated watford and city stanmore? this has put me at ease that we wont be the only blues travelling to watford. what time will you be arriving do you reckon?

will hopefully be at watford for 11.45;maybe a bit late; will be at ground in the morning;for my ticket;and to give out a few coach leaflets.

Could you PM me which pub you'll be going in once you know? 15 seater heading to Watford town centre as well so we may as well get a group together

stimo said:
Someone on the bluemoon forum bit said united are allocated watford and city stanmore? this has put me at ease that we wont be the only blues travelling to watford. what time will you be arriving do you reckon?
Just to correct it as it was me who posted it on the other forum. It's not an absolute fact about City at Stanmore/rags at Watford. My rag bruv-in-law said it but I don't know where he got it from and I was just asking if anyone had heard and knew where it came from. So as it stands it's just a rumour. Apologies if it's caused any concern to anyone or pissed off anyone organising coaches.

raglanblue said:
will send you a pm;with name of pub/pubs;when known.
Sorted
robsta said:
stimo said:
Just to correct it as it was me who posted it on the other forum. It's not an absolute fact about City at Stanmore/rags at Watford. My rag bruv-in-law said it but I don't know where he got it from and I was just asking if anyone had heard and knew where it came from. So as it stands it's just a rumour. Apologies if it's caused any concern to anyone or pissed off anyone organising coaches.
You haven't pissed anyone off mate, the more information that is passed on the better - first time organising a coach to wembley so my heads all over the gaff!

i have organized 48 seater and also wish to spend time in watford -could you let us know which pub ur at and we will join you cheers

I love in Watford and is it possible for you the post the names of the pubs you intend on visiting? I'd love to take in some of the City atmosphere before the game!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.