Wembley hotels

Cheers for the replies lads. There's some bargains to be had at the minute so I'll get something soreted in the next few days. Think I might stick with Harrow. Know it pretty well round there and like someone said above, it's a Sunday night!

Wembley is a shithole. Why not get a decent place in central London instead and go out in Soho or something?
When was the last time you were there mate? The amount of development going on around the stadium at the moment is truly staggering and there’s now plenty of decent places to stay, eat and drink.

When was the last time you were there mate? The amount of development going on around the stadium at the moment is truly staggering and there’s now plenty of decent places to stay, eat and drink.

Agree with this, Wembley is a total construction site at the moment, and has been for the last couple of years. Some pretty high end properties being thrown up here.

Staying at Travelodge Stonebridge if we get through one stop from Wembley £21 stayed there a couple of times not the best but for the price it will do

Agree with this, Wembley is a total construction site at the moment, and has been for the last couple of years. Some pretty high end properties being thrown up here.
I was there for the final last February and then back there with work in the late summer and even in that short period of time the number of developments that had sprung up in the intervening period was pretty mind-blowing.

Just before Christmas. Sure there are decent places to go if you really look, but I stand by saying it's a shithole. Londoners say it's a shithole too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.